Terms of Service, &
Phase 6 fully supports any applicable laws regarding drinking. Please do not drink alcohol if you are under the legal drinking age in your jurisdiction. And, if you are of legal drinking age, please drink responsibly.
- Phase 6 DOES anonymously collect user entered reviews. At the time that the end-user saves a review, the review is stored by Phase 6. Phase 6 does not track any identifying information about the end-user, only the content of the reviews.
- When using any service provided by Phase 6, including but not limited to the Wine Reviewer app, you consent to the collection, transfer, manipulation, storage, disclosure and other uses of your information.
- Irrespective of which country you reside in or supply information from, you authorize Phase 6 to use your information.
- Phase 6 DOES NOT collect information about third-party accounts on your device. The Wine Reviewer app, with end-user permission, does access account information for use of thrid-party services (ex. Google Drive), but none of that information is transmitted to Phase 6. Any interaction between the Wine Reviewer app and third-party services is between the end-user's device and the third-party service. Any such interaction is made possible by APIs provided by third-parties and Phase 6 claims no copyright of and grants no warranty to those services.
- The barcode scanner is provided (through intents) by the zxing project. Phase 6 does not claim any copyright or grant any warranty to the barcode scanner. The License for the zxing barcode scanner can be found here: http://zxingnet.codeplex.com/license or here.
Wines and Recommendations
- Phase 6 does not own and makes no claims to any wine name, wine brand, wine label, or artwork displayed on wine labels.
- Recommendations are the property of the attributed recommender and Phase 6 does not claim ownership or warranty those recommendations. Attributed recommendations are displayed by Phase 6 with permission from the recommender.
- Aggregate ratings of wines are calculated from end-user reviews and are the property of Phase 6.